Rankings & Accreditations
Bryant University is a selective university with prestigious national and international rankings, top accreditations, and strategic affiliations.
- U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges Guide: Top 14 Master’s University (North); No. 2 "up-and-coming" Master's University (North)
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Top 50 Undergraduate Business Program (No. 49)
- Bloomberg Businessweek employer survey: No. 18 out of the 132 undergraduate programs reviewed
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Top 16 International Business Program; top 55 Operations Management Program; top 56 Finance Program
- College Factual: Top 10 undergraduate business programs; No. 4 in Management; No. 5 in Marketing; No. 6 in International Business
- Princeton Review: Best 379 Colleges 2015
- Princeton Review: Best 295 Business Schools 2014
- Campus Technology Magazine: Recognized in 2012 for adopting a "green" approach to energy management in its data center
- Institute of International Education: No. 21 for study abroad participation among Master’s universities in the United States (2011-2012 data)
- National Survey for Student Engagement Institute (NSSE): Ranked top 50% of all surveyed schools for the level of academic challenge and the degree of active and collaborative learning
- Bryant University is a Military Friendly School
- Bryant University, which comprises the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business, is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- The College of Arts and Sciences is accredited by AAC+U - The Association of American Colleges and Universities, the leading national association for undergraduate liberal arts education.
- The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5% of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation.