Accreditations & Rankings
Bryant University is a selective university with top accreditations, strategic affiliations, and prestigious national and international rankings.
- Bryant University, which comprises the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business, is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- The College of Arts and Sciences is accredited by AAC+U - The Association of American Colleges and Universities, the leading national association for undergraduate liberal arts education.
- The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5% of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation.
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Colleges Guide - Top 14 Master’s University (North); No. 2 "up-and-coming" Master's University (North)
- Bloomberg Businessweek– Top 63 Undergraduate Business Program
- Bloomberg Businessweek – Top 16 International Business Program; top 55 Operations Management Program; top 56 Finance Program
- Princeton Review, Best 378 Colleges 2014
- Princeton Review, Best 296 Business Schools
- Campus Technology Magazine – Recognized in 2012 for adopting a "green" approach to energy management in its data center
- Institute of International Education - Ranked 21th nationally for study abroad participation among Master’s universities in the United States (2011-2012 data)
- National Survey for Student Engagement Institute (NSSE) – Ranked top 50% of all surveyed schools for the level of academic challenge and the degree of active and collaborative learning. Selected by the prestigious Spencer Foundation for a case study in higher educational institutions that implement highly effective educational practices.
Bryant University is a Military Friendly School.