Rankings & Accreditations
Bryant University is a selective university with prestigious national and international rankings, top accreditations, and strategic affiliations.
- U.S. News and World Report 2015 Best Colleges Guide: No. 11 Regional University (North); No. 2 "up-and-coming" schools (North)
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Top 50 Undergraduate Business Program (No. 49)
- Bloomberg Businessweek employer survey: No. 18 out of the 132 undergraduate programs reviewed
- Bloomberg Businessweek: No. 16 International Business Program
- College Factual: No. 2 college offering overall best four-year undergraduate degrees business, management, and marketing; No. 4 in Marketing; No. 4 in International Business; No. 5 in Accounting; No. 5 in Entrepreneurial Studies; No. 6 in Applied Mathematics; No. 6 in Management; No. 7 in Finance
- Forbes: America's top 50 entrepreneurial colleges (No. 34)
- Princeton Review 2016: Best 380 Colleges, Top Colleges in Northeast, Top Private Colleges, No. 18 Best Career Services
- Princeton Review 2016: Colleges That Pay You Back: The 200 Best Value Colleges
- Princeton Review 2015: Best 296 Business Schools
- MONEY: 50 Schools That Add the Most Value (2015)
- College Choice: No. 10 Regional University (North) (2015)
- Common Form: No. 8 Accounting Program on the East Coast (2015)
- Campus Technology Magazine: Recognized in 2012 for adopting a "green" approach to energy management in its data center
- Institute of International Education: No. 9 for study abroad participation among Master’s universities in the United States (2012-2013 data)
- National Survey for Student Engagement Institute (NSSE): Ranked top 50 % of all surveyed schools for the level of academic challenge and the degree of active and collaborative learning
- Jobbrander.com: No. 2 career center on social media (2015)
- Bryant University is a Military Friendly School
Accreditations and Memberships
- Bryant University is accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges , Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of Bryant University. Individuals may also send mail to the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, at the mailing address shown here, telephone (781) 425-7785, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The College of Arts and Sciences is a member of AAC+U - The Association of American Colleges and Universities, the leading national association for undergraduate liberal arts education.
- The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5% of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation.