Rankings & Accreditations
Bryant University is a selective university with prestigious national and international rankings, top accreditations, and strategic affiliations.
- No. 9 Regional Universities North - U.S. News and World Report 2017
- No. 18 out of the 132 undergraduate programs reviewed - Bloomberg Businessweek employer survey
- Best 381 Colleges, Top Colleges in Northeast - Princeton Review 2017
- No. 10 Regional Universities (North) - College Choice 2015
- 90th percentile - The Economist 2015
College of Business
- No. 3 in Business, Management and Marketing – College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 44 Undergraduate Business Program - Bloomberg Businessweek 2016
- Best 295 Business Schools - Princeton Review 2016
- Tier One MBA program - CEO Magazine 2016
- No. 3 in Marketing - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 3 in International Business - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 3 in Accounting - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 3 in Broadcast Journalism - College Magazine 2017
- No. 5 in Management - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 6 in Entrepreneurial Studies - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 8 in Applied Mathematics - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 8 in Accounting on the East Coast - Common Form 2015
- No. 11 in Finance/Financial Management - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- Top 1% Most Focused in Finance/Financial Management - College Factual/USA Today 2017 ("Most Focused" - a school that provides many resources in this specific field which "may provide you with a better education in this area.")
- No. 12 in Human Resource Management - College Factual/USA Today 2017
- No. 16 International Business Program - Bloomberg Businessweek
- America's top 50 entrepreneurial colleges (No. 34) - Forbes
- Named a Top University Sales Program – Sales Education Foundation 2017
Return on Investment/Value
- A+ for Immediate Post-Graduation earnings; A+ for Mid-Career Post-Graduation Earnings - College Factual/USA Today 2016
- 300 Schools Worth the Investment - Forbes.com 2016
- No. 7 Best Value Business School - Payscale.com 2017
- The 200 Best Value Colleges - Princeton Review 2015: Colleges That Pay You Back
- 50 Schools That Add the Most Value - MONEY 2016
- No. 2 Best Value University in Rhode Island - SmartAsset 2015
- Top 5 percent (No. 66) in economic value added delivered to graduates - Educate to Career 2016
- No. 5 Best Colleges for Veterans, Regional Universities North - U.S. News and World Report 2017
- No. 7 for study abroad participation among Master’s universities in the United States - Institute of International Education 2014-2015 data
- No. 18 Best Career Services - Princeton Review 2017
- Top 50 percent of all surveyed schools for the level of academic challenge and the degree of active and collaborative learning - National Survey for Student Engagement Institute
- Top 50 intramural sports programs - Bestcolleges.com 2015
- Recognized in 2012 for adopting a "green" approach to energy management in its data center - Campus Technology Magazine
- Bryant University is a Military Friendly School 2016
- Division of Student Affairs recognized in 2016 as one of 19 Most Promising Places to Work in Student Affairs by Diverse: Issues in Higher Education magazine.
Accreditations and Memberships
- Bryant University is accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges , Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of Bryant University. Individuals may also send mail to the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, at the mailing address shown here, telephone (781) 425-7785, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The College of Arts and Sciences is a member of AAC+U - The Association of American Colleges and Universities, the leading national association for undergraduate liberal arts education.
- The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5% of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation.
- The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Physician Assistant Program. The second accreditation site visit will take place September 2016.