Amica Center for Career Education
Career planning is a lifelong process that is best started early. The Amica Center has been recognized by Princeton Review as one of the top ten career centers in the country by providing comprehensive programs aimed at success in the global marketplace.
Bryant University's nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education is here to help make connections -- not only among students, alumni mentors and potential employers, but also by helping you connect your interests and goals to a path that will lead you to success in an age of unlimited global opportunity.
Our state-of-the-art center provides a comprehensive career development, corporate recruiting and academic internship programs.
Amica Center in the News
- Practice with Skype a few days — not an hour — before the interview until you feel comfortable.
- Use lamp lighting and not overhead lighting, and do not sit in front of a window or any bright light.
- You want good contrast. If you have a light background, wear a darker suit-and wear light colors if there's a darker background.
- Eliminate clutter in the background (a bookcase or piece of furniture is OK, as long as it is neat).
- Look directly at the webcam lens rather than at the screen.
- Show enthusiasm and confidence, and remember to smile.
- Dress professionally, as you would for any interview.
- Consider the Skype interview not as a practice interview, but as the "real thing," because it is.
We believe our internship and recruiting programs are the ideal avenue for organizations seeking to recruit top talent.
- Recruiting Program
- Internship Program
- Career Fairs
- Develop a Campus Presence
- Job postings for alumni
We are committed to working with you whether you are just starting out, assessing your next step, or interested in mentoring students.