This is one of the most transformative times in Bryant’s 153-year history, and the most exciting time in my 20 years as president. After years of careful planning and hard work by the entire Bryant community, this spring we have reached a crescendo of accomplishment across the board. Our bold aspirations for the future are becoming reality and we are creating a new model for educating innovative leaders with character.
innovation.bryant.edu: How Bryant is advancing the future of learning
The 21 st century requires skills that many are calling the four Cs, augmenting the historic three Rs: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creative problem-solving. Through our strategic integration of Bryant’s rigorous traditional curriculum and our innovative new pedagogy, we believe that our graduates will distinguish themselves in all of these areas.
Today’s Bryant experience is game changing. The University is the first choice for many high-achieving students who are among the best in the country. The most driven among them discover that at Bryant they accomplish more than they ever imagined for themselves. They achieve personal and professional success, and go on to post-graduate studies at remarkable graduate schools. What is it that makes Bryant so exceptional?
- Our world-class faculty provide an immersive education, preparing students with real-world challenges and cultivating innovative skills such as design thinking.
- Bryant’s dedicated staff extends the learning 24/7 – whether it be through our student success programs, leadership opportunities in more than 100 clubs and organizations, or the rigor of competition in Division 1 athletics.
- With the new Academic Innovation Center, we will offer an unmatched learning environment that anticipates the future and advances innovation, design thinking, and creative problem-solving.
- Unique study abroad opportunities and strategic international partnerships, including our new campus in Zhuhai, China, build the global perspective that is a prerequisite for success. Nearly half of all Bryant students study abroad or have an international experience for academic credit.
- Bryant’s close-knit family of alumni, parents, and friends, our most treasured strategic resource, actively engages with students and opens the door to opportunity.
Today’s achievements are redefining the future and setting a new pace for others to follow. Bryant’s historic capital campaign, Expanding the World of Opportunity: The Campaign for Bryant’s Bold Future, has raised more than $55 million and is already generating growing momentum for Bryant to reach our ambitious goals.
Please visit us soon to learn more about the initiatives that are elevating Bryant to new levels of excellence and national prominence.
Ronald K. Machtley