The Bryant experience promotes academic excellence and cultivates the leadership skills, qualities of character, and diverse perspectives required to succeed in an age of unlimited global opportunity.
Strategic Vision 2020
Bryant today is the culmination of nearly 150 years of continuous growth and innovation. Throughout the University’s history, our rigorous and innovative academic programs have integrated theory and practice in relevant and meaningful ways that empower our students and are highly valued in the marketplace. Building on the growth and momentum of the past 15 years, Vision 2020 will guide us on path to an even stronger, enduring future.
- Integration of Academic and Student Life. Putting multi-disciplinary theory into meaningful practice in all parts of the Bryant experience.
- Global Perspective. Understanding the interconnectedness of nations and cultures in an age of unlimited global opportunity.
- Innovation and Creativity in the content and delivery of education. Always moving forward; never standing still.
- Character and leadership. Addressing the needs of industry and society. Graduates making contributions that make a lasting difference.
- Continued Innovation in the way we prepare the institution and its students for success.
- Globalization of our campus and initiatives around the world.
- Differentiation in the way we develop and deliver 21 st century education.
Integration of Academic-Student Life Plan
- Excellence of our rigorous and innovative academic and student life programs.
- A leader in the multi-disciplinary development and use of new delivery methods and technologies.
- The Center for Character and Leadership will foster self-confidence and maturity in our students as well as the ethical standards and qualities of character required for successful careers in a complex global environment.
- Increasingly diverse student population.
- Cultivating global perspective in all students through Study Abroad and Cultural Immersion.
- An international federation of campuses in select countries beginning with Zhuhai, China.
Facilities and Technology
- Continue building and sustaining a modern, energy efficient campus in Smithfield, RI.
- Enhanced academic, athletic, and student life facilities.
- Additional international facilities in anticipation of increase in international students on campus and in other countries.
- Implement programs of alumni engagement.
- Foster lifelong relationships.
- Enhance the value of a Bryant education.
- Institute programs for public recognition of the important contributions of alumni who have made a significant and positive difference in the world.
- Successful completion of Bryant’s second comprehensive capital campaign.