Travel, Lodging & Dining
When you visit Bryant's beautiful New England campus, you will find plenty of options for lodging, dining, activities, and attractions.
The rich history, stunning architecture, and Fortune 500 businesses around Providence are just 15 minutes from campus. Rhode Island earns its designation as The Ocean State with the beaches, dunes, and seafood restaurants in the southern part of the state. Mansions, tennis, and world-class sailing events are just a few of the attractions to be found in Newport, Rhode Island . A quick drive north will take you to Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium, and the many businesses, attractions and restaurants in Boston, Massachusetts . You can be at the beach, a great restaurant, or a Boston attraction in about 45 minutes. You can be in scenic Cape Cod, Massachusetts in under two hours, and travel to New York City in three hours.
Just 15-20 miles away in downtown Providence and near the T.F. Green Airport, there are additional choices for hotel accommodations.
>> Google Map view of the area
- The Providence Biltmore: Until Dec. 30, 2014, the Biltmore offers special rates for those visiting Bryant - $105 for Superior King, $128 for Junior Suite. Use online booking code BRYANT or call (401) 421-0700 and mention you are visiting Bryant.
- The Omni Hotel Providence
- Courtyard Marriott Providence
- Providence Marriott Downtown
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick