College of Business
Today’s business world is more interconnected — and fast-moving. That means leaders today need more tools than ever for success. That’s why we develop problem solvers and forward-looking thinkers who have what it takes to lead within a global context.
What sets our College of Business apart?
As a Bryant graduate, you’ll have the kinds of intangible skills that will make you stand out today and far into the future. And here’s why—at Bryant, you’ll find:
- Innovative curriculum. Here your studies infuse business with the liberal arts. And with our emphasis on experiential learning, starting freshman year you’ll work on real-world projects in your classes.
- Immersive experience. Our programs help you build connections across campus and within the Bryant community of classmates and alumni and through mentorships with world-class experts and inspiring faculty.
- Integrative learning. You’ll work on case studies, projects and simulations that cultivate leadership and teamwork across functional disciplines, so you’re ready for a real business environment.
- International studies. Here you’ll have many opportunities to gather global perspectives, from your coursework to our customized study abroad options, so you’ll develop an adaptable perspective and skills that transcend borders.
From freshman year to your capstone business class, you’ll benefit from a distinctive atmosphere of purpose that allows you to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Our programs have been accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business since 1994. The University also is a member of CUIBE, a consortium of nationally recognized international business programs.
Madan Annavarjula, Ph.D., Dean of the College of Business and Professor of International Business, is responsible for program planning, curriculum development and day-to-day administration of the College of Business.
Among nation's best
- #4 business program, College Factual/USA Today 2017
- #3 Marketing, #3 Accounting, #3 International Business, #7 Management, #6 entrepreneurship, #12 Finance/Financial Management, College Factual/USA Today 2017
- Top 50 business programs , Bloomberg Businessweek
Faculty in the College of Business are dedicated educators and accomplished industry experts. In the classroom, you'll benefit from the applied perspective they bring to the latest academic theories. Outside of class, they will be your mentors and coaches, helping you to build important professional contacts.
The Graduate School of Business is part of the College of Business at Bryant, which is one of only 5% of all business programs in the world accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- BSBA ( Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
- BSIB (Bachelor of Science in International Business)
- BScIT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MPAc (Master of Professional Accountancy)
- MST (Master of Science in Taxation)
Strategic business affiliations
At Bryant, you’ll have access to top companies and their leadership in your classes and through extracurricular learning opportunities. Bryant has developed strategic alliances and partnerships with regional business, community organizations, multinational corporations and global institutions. It’s how we make sure you’re immersed in the kinds of experiences that will hone your creative and problem-solving skills and make you an agile, successful leader.
In your first year, you’ll build your own idea for a business, and make your pitch in front of real investors. Later on, you may manage the social media strategy for an entire organization or help a local company expand internationally. You might even participate in a wide variety of national competitions, developing presentations for executives at firms such as Target Corporation and The TJX Companies, Inc .
Through these innovative programs, you’ll learn from executives and accomplished alumni, get real feedback on your ideas, and connect theory to practice. All while you expand your professional contacts, internships and jobs prospects, and your resume.
MBAs with global perspective
Bryant University’s emergence as a leader in international education is reflected in three MBA specializations, an MBA course that includes a study-abroad component, and an undergraduate major.
The specialized MBAs are offered in global supply chain management (GSCM), global finance and international business. A GSCM major for undergraduates pursuing a bachelor of science in business administration or international business also is available.
Archway Investment Fund
Our million-dollar Archway Investment Fund provides real-world experience. Students must interview for a spot in this distinctive two-course program that provides a mini-career experience serving as securities analysts and portfolio managers. The C.V. Starr Financial Markets Center is the AIF base of operations.
The IB Practicum difference
Long before graduation, most seniors in Bryant's top-ranked International Business (IB) program have accepted a job offer. Why? Their senior-year practicum. In it, they work as consultants to help businesses with aspects of their global strategies. To prospective employers, the experience "looks fantastic."
Bullish on Bryant
When it comes to starting a career on Wall Street — or just about anywhere else — there’s what you know and there’s who you know. A new Bryant initiative works both sides of that street. The Bryant Wall Street Council has a straightforward goal: to increase the profile and impact of Bryant on Wall Street and throughout the financial services industry.
case competition excellence
Case competitions challenge students to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-world business issues. For example: xTAX, a taxation case competition that is part of the annual xTREME Games sponsored by PwC. Bryant teams repeatedly are ranked among the nation's best.
Bryant's Executive Development Center offers courses and certificates designed to empower you and help companies to move to the next level. Courses and programs are taught by experienced faculty who are expert practitioners in their fields. All EDC programs and courses are available online.