College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences offers a wide range of liberal arts programs that reflect Bryant’s distinctive approach to integrating theoretical and applied concepts, complemented by rich opportunities for interdisciplinary study and engaged learning.
education in action
Your college education is more than preparing for a professional career. It’s exploring topics that interest you and discovering your passion. It’s evaluating new ideas. It’s challenging yourself to grow intellectually and personally. Our programs give you the opportunity to do all that and more.
What our experience offers
- An integrated curriculum that blends a liberal education with a business minor
- A global perspective of intercultural knowledge and competency
- Inspiring faculty who are world-class experts in their fields and combine the latest theory with direct experience
- Active and engaged learning that includes research projects with faculty, meaningful internships, and service learning, as well as international experiences both on campus and around the world
- Dynamic and plentiful opportunities to develop teamwork and leadership skills that are highly prized by employers
Combining the ideals of volunteering, active learning, and reflection, community engagement and service learning are integral parts of a Bryant education. Your work outside of the classroom improves society. You'll gain a deeper understanding of real-world issues and learn to devise meaningful solutions that lead to change.
Graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences are accepted into some of the world’s most prestigious graduate and post-graduate programs, including our own. Students may choose to continue their Bryant studies by pursuing a master's degree in either the College of Business or the College of Arts and Sciences.
Bryant’s College of Arts and Sciences faculty are leaders in their fields who are committed to challenging you. Our faculty members have both the academic credentials and the real-world experience to make the classroom a vital place for learning.