The Bryant University College of Business prepares students to achieve their personal best in life and business.
To fulfill this mission, we:
- Cultivate an environment in which students, faculty, and staff are active participants in the learning process.
- Deliver an effective business curriculum emphasizing the latest theory and best practices, built on a foundation of the arts and sciences.
- Provide high-quality graduate, professional, and executive education that enhances the intellectual development and professional careers of our students.
- Engage in applied research and also support basic and pedagogical scholarship that brings cutting-edge ideas to the classroom.
- Encourage innovative and interdisciplinary teaching, the use of advanced technology, and experiential learning.
- Equip students with a multicultural perspective and lifelong learning skills for successful careers in the global economy.
- Create a community that appreciates diversity and develops informed citizens of the world.
- Demand high ethical standards for ourselves and others.
- Establish and enhance lifelong connections among members of the Bryant community.
- Serve our College, our University, our professions, and our communities.