Advanced degrees and certificates of graduate studies are offered through the Graduate School of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences.
The Graduate School Course Catalog is available here.
The Graduate School of Business is part of the College of Business at Bryant, which is one of only 5% of all business programs in the world accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Master of Business Administration - two-year (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration - one-year (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
- Master of Science in Global Environmental Studies (MSGES)
- Master of Arts in Communication (MACom)
- Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) in Managerial Communication, Public Communication, or Professional Communication
- Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) in Sustainability Practices