Advanced degrees are offered through the College of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences.
College of Business
The Graduate School of Business at Bryant University, a leader in business education, features highly recognized faculty with years of industry and academic experience, strong academic programs, and world-class facilities and technology. You'll learn with professionals from diverse companies, industries, and academic institutions. You'll leave with an incredible network of peers and colleagues.
The Graduate School of Business is part of the College of Business at Bryant, which is one of only 5% of all business programs in the world accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), approved by the Rhode Island Department of Education
- Master of Science in Global Environmental Studies (MSGES)
- Master of Arts in Communication (MACom) and other Graduate Studies in Communication
*Coming soon: Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies