Have you ever dreamed of seeing Hamlet performed in London's West End? How about hiking through the Incan villages of Peru? Or looking to the horizon and wondering where the Great Wall of China ends?
The Study Abroad Office gives you the opportunity to expand your world through a program that's right for you.
- Choose from hundreds of academic institutions in 50 countries.
- Take courses in English or a foreign language.
- Take part in a Sophomore International Experience program, or study abroad for a semester, summer and/or a winter or J-Term.
Studying abroad will forever change the way you look at the world.
How we rank in global learning
- Bryant is ranked #9 among our peers for undergraduate participation in study abroad by the Open Doors Report on International Education .
- Our International Business program has been recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek as 16 th in the country.
- College Factual ranked our International Business program No. 6
- The Institute of International Education ranks Bryant No. 21 for study abroad participation among Master’s universities in the United States (2011-2012 data)
- 48 percent of Bryant students who are studying abroad fall semester 2015 had first been on a Sophomore International Experience trip; 49 percent of Bryant students who plan to study abroad spring semester 2016 have participated in SIE.
Blogs from abroad
University of Glasgow