$57,000 First Year Salary | Learn More

Semester Programming

Bryant students with a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater are eligible to study abroad for a semester program through one of our affiliated program providers (see below). In addition, the first semester that students are eligible for study abroad is their second semester of sophomore year, and should start to prepare at the very beginning of the semester prior.

Partner programs act as the intermediary between Bryant and a university or institution outside of the United States. They provide an additional layer of support to the institution, the students and their families. 

  • Academic Programs International (API): sponsors university-affiliated programs in Argentina, Bhutan, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, France, Ecuador, Great Britain (England and Scotland), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, and the United Arab Emirates. API also offers internship opportunities in select locations.
  • Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies: sponsors more than 40 university-affiliated programs in Australia, Chili, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, and Turkey. Arcadia University also offers internship programs in various cities throughout the world.
  • The Alliance for Global Education is now an affiliate of IFSA-Butler and offers study in China at two of the world's most fascinating and fast-changing cities - Shanghai and Beijing – as well as programs in India.
  • Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE): sponsors more than 90 university affiliated programs throughout the world including Argentina, Belgium, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, China, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Germany, Ghana, Hungary, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania,Thailand, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. CIEE offers internship opportunities in selected locations.
  • IAU College provides students with academic programs in Southern France for a year, semester, or summer. IAU College is also now offering eight different three-week, three-credit January Term programs that travel to France, Spain, Morocco, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and England with coursework in English in multiple disciplines including art history, international relations, communications, political science, business, psychology and more.
  • Institute for the International Education of Students (IES): sponsors university-affiliated programs in Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, European Union, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Morocco. IES offers internship opportunities in select locations.
  • International Studies Abroad (ISA): sponsors semester-long, university-affiliated programs in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, and Spain. ISA also offers internship and service-learning opportunities in select locations.
  • The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): offers the opportunity to study abroad in Australia, Cambodia, China, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.  TEAN also offers internships in select locations.
  • U.S.-China Institute at Bryant: specializes in short-term and long-term study abroad and internship programs in China with partner universities in Wuhan, Beijing, and other cities. 
  • Direct Exchanges: Students seeking a truly international experience and who are interested in an English-speaking location can explore our direct exchange partnership with the University of Birmingham in Birmingham, England. Approximately two hours from London, Liverpool or Manchester by train, students can spend a semester living among the local and other international student populations. Students pay their Bryant tuition as usual; housing and meal plan (if applicable) are paid directly to Birmingham. Course options in business, history, literature, cultural studies, science, and psychology, just to name a few, are available. For more information, inquire in the Study Abroad Office.