- Completed Common Application or completed Universal College Application (with supplement )
- Essay/Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor
- Secondary School Report
- Official transcript (senior courses and most recent grades)
- $50 non-refundable application fee. (Application fee waivers are available to candidates with financial hardship. Please discuss your situation with an admission staff member.)
- Official SAT (CEEB code 3095), ACT (code 3802) scores or test optional essays ( see Bryant's test-optional policy )
- Teacher evaluation (optional)
- Early Decision applicants: a list of your senior courses and the Early Decision Supplement
- Transcript – a minimum of 16 units with the following courses recommended: 4 years of English; 4 years of college preparatory math, including a year beyond Algebra II; 2 years of history or social science; 2 years of lab sciences; 2 years of foreign language
- Class rank/GPA, counselor recommendation, and most current senior grades
Are you a home-schooled applicant? Like traditional first-year applicants, you will need to complete the Common Application, but you also must submit documentation specifying the curriculum or certified program you have followed with a listing of subjects completed, and SAT or ACT scores.
Have questions? Need help? Contact your admission counselor.
Are you a transfer student? You need to follow these steps.
Are you an international student? You need to follow these steps.
The redesigned SAT and admission to Bryant
The entering Class of 2021 will be the first cohort in which most students take the redesigned SAT. For general information about the redesigned SAT, visit the College Board web site.