Applying to Bryant
Our application review process is comprehensive and holistic. We will review your application thoroughly when making an admission decision, and there are no cutoffs or minimum scores for any part of the application.
To be a competitive applicant, you will need to have taken a strong college preparatory curriculum including the following coursework in high school:
- Four years of English
- Two years of social science
- Two years of science (lab)
- Two years of foreign language
- Four years of college preparatory math (with fourth-year math a level beyond Algebra II. We prefer that a student takes precalculus or calculus in his/her senior year)
- International students are required to take the TOEFL exam (score: 80) or IELTS (score: 6.5)
We hope you will have challenged yourself beyond these requirements by taking honors, Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate courses where available and appropriate.
In addition to taking a challenging college preparatory curriculum, students admitted to Bryant also:
- Submitted strong letters of recommendation
- Participated in extracurricular activities
The redesigned SAT and admission to Bryant
The entering Class of 2021 will be the first cohort in which most students take the redesigned SAT. For general information about the redesigned SAT, visit the College Board web site.