Information for Admitted Students
Congratulations! You have your decision — now what? Here is important information to keep in mind as you finish your senior year of high school and prepare for your new journey at Bryant.
Enrollment Deposit due dates
- For early action and regular decision: May 1, 2017
- For early decision 1: Jan. 9, 2017
- For early decision 2: March 11, 2017
Financial aid and scholarships
If you are applying for need-based financial aid and have already completed a FAFSA on www.fafsa.ed.gov, a financial aid package should accompany your decision letter. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for questions pertaining to your financial aid statement.Financial Aid
Housing information and a roommate matching form are sent about two weeks after we receive your enrollment deposit. Complete these forms as soon as possible: Housing is assigned based on the date of deposit.
key dates for the class of 2021
- February 24: Bryant 360
- March 11: Enrollment deadline for students admitted Early Decision II
- March 25: Bryant 101
- March 27, 29, 31 : Admitted Student Days
- April 3, 5, 7, 10, 12: Admitted Student Days
- April 8: Admitted Student Open House
- April 14: Bryant 360
- April 17, 22 : Bryant 101
- May 1: Enrollment deadline for students admitted Early Action and Regular Decision
Go to the Admission Event Calendar for a description of each event and to register.
Information regarding New Student Orientation will be available in the spring.