At Bryant, international students are embraced by a community of students, faculty, and staff who are here to help you create your path, expand your world, and achieve your success. Bryant offers a comprehensive education that integrates business and the liberal arts to give you a strong academic foundation.
Our programs are ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report and the campus is recognized for its safety.
To apply for admission as an undergraduate
- Step 1: Submit completed Common Application or completed Universal College Application (with supplement ).
- Step 2: Mail your secondary-school transcripts. Bryant would like to see your academic achievement for the last three years of secondary school. This varies from country to country, please contact the Admission Office with questions.
- Step 3: English examination: TOEFL (score of 80) or IELTS (score 6.5). Exams scores may be eligible for a waiver, contact the Admission Office with questions. Bryant's TOEFL code is 3905.
- Step 4: Begin preparing your Certification of Finances (necessary after admission)
To apply for admission to our graduate programs
- Please visit our Graduate Programs website
- Information for International Admitted Students - Once admitted, you can visit this page for your next steps.
- International Student Resources
- EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students in finding the appropriate college or university in the United States.