$57,000 First Year Salary | Learn More


Bryant University is proud to work with students who are eligible to receive benefits through the military. The University has been ranked No. 5 Best Colleges for Veterans (Regional Universities North) by U.S. News & World Report.

We also participate in the Yellow Ribbon program for students eligible for chapter 33 benefits at 100% coverage on a first-come, first-serve basis.  If you are eligible for benefits, you can obtain information on the types on benefits available.

You will need to complete an application for educational benefits on the VA web site.  Once you have received notification that you are eligible for benefits, you will need to submit your Certificate of Eligibility form (or Notice of Eligibility) to Kerri Forbes in the Office of Academic Records, MRC 202.

Once you submit your COE, we will begin verifying your enrollment each semester. You may also need to verify enrollment online using the WAVE program in order to receive benefits (currently, only Chapter 30, 1606, or 1607). 

Please note: You are responsible for reporting any change in enrollment or directory information as this information must be reported to the VA to keep your record current. Also, you are responsible for reporting all outside assistance (scholarship, tuition assistance from an employer, etc.) to the financial aid office as soon as that information is available to you as this may affect your total benefit.

Many Veterans Administration programs are available to eligible veterans and/or their dependents. Contact your local Veterans Administration Office if you feel you may be eligible for assistance in any of the following:

  • Children, spouses, widows, or widowers of veterans who died or were permanently/totally disabled in or as a result of service in the armed forces of the United States;
  • Children of servicemen or servicewomen missing in action, or prisoners of war for more than 90 days;
  • Qualified veterans who were on continuous active duty for at least 181 days ending after January 1, 1965, or people currently on active duty.



Please contact Kerri Forbes
(401) 232-6512