Champions for Philanthropy
Philanthropic partnerships with our trustees, alumni, parents, and friends are essential for Bryant to retain top faculty and provide integrated curriculum and student life programs that deliver real-world education, build and maintain inspiring facilities, and remain at the forefront of technological innovation that benefits our students.
At Bryant University, a "student-centered learning environment" is not an empty phrase, it's a reality. Administrators, faculty, and staff work diligently to enrich students' lives intellectually and socially, personally and professionally. Gifts toward scholarships, facilities, endowments, and special programs help to provide more than 3,000 young women and men every year with a Bryant experience that is transformative and empowering.
With its Champions of Philanthropy awards, Bryant University honors the alumni, parents, and friends whose inspiring generosity and commitment to the University includes gracious gifts of time and talents.
Outstanding Alumnus Award Recipients
- David M. '85 and Terry Beirne
- Robert P. '86 and Kathleen Brown
- Richard A. "Dick" '53 and Geraldine Capobianco
- John H. Joyce '53
- Douglas S. '69 and Judith Krupp
- Robert P. '73 and Jane Mead
- Thomas A. '63, '98H, and Carol (Marsh) '63 Taylor
Outstanding Parents Award Recipients
- Jeffrey Fryer '91 and Kimberly (Roy) Fryer '92
- Clifford and Kim Garnett P '13
- Andrew and Anne O’Keefe P '16
- Louis R. Page '89, P'17
- William and Susan Pappas P '11
- Gordon and Ursula Riblet P '97
- Ernest E. Stempel P '84, '98H (1916 – 2009); Lars and Diana Bergquist P '13; and The Ernest E. Stempel Foundation
Outstanding Friend Award Recipients
- Amica Companies Foundation
- Fidelity Investments
- Rhode Island Foundation
- Sovereign|Santander Universities
- Taco, Inc.
Outstanding 1863 Society Members Award Recipients
Lifetime Champions for Philanthropy Award Recipients
- Malcolm G. '09H (1934 – 2011) and Elizabeth Z. Chace