President's Cup Golf Tournament
Join us for the Annual President’s Cup Golf Tournament on Monday, June 24, 2013, at the historic Newport Country Club. This year’s tournament is truly special, as we will be celebrating two milestones: Bryant’s 150 th anniversary and the 10 th anniversary of the tournament. This event is a great opportunity to play one of the nation’s top golf courses, enjoy the beautiful clubhouse during the cocktail reception, and network with friends at the buffet dinner and auction.
The celebration includes a 150th Super Raffle, with all prizes valued at $300 or more, including a weekend stay on Martha’s Vineyard, a golf range finder, foursomes at local golf courses and much more.
This prestigious tournament has generated more than $738,000 in scholarship support. Last year alone, our generous players and sponsors helped the Presidential Scholarship fund grow by $103,000. These scholarships are an essential resource for Bryant undergraduates. Their Bryant education equips them with the knowledge, skills, credentials, and qualities of character to lead and succeed in an age of unlimited global opportunity.
Scholarship Foursomes include the following:
- Round of golf for four;
- A commemorative 150 th /10 th anniversary item for each golfer;
- Choice of a TaylorMade® gift package for each golfer;
- Box lunch and buffet dinner with open bar;
- A tee sign and a pin flag prominently displayed on the course;
- Linkage to your website from our website.
The day's schedule
- 9:30 a.m.: Golf professional Jim Hallet ’83 will provide lessons at the driving range and putting green
- 10:30 a.m.: Registration begins
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.: Putting contest raffle - $20 for two putts, box lunches available; putting green and driving range available
- Noon: Shotgun tee-off with best ball format
- After: Cocktail reception and buffet dinner in the historic clubhouse; silent and live auction