President's Cup Golf Tournament
Bryant University’s 11th annual President’s Cup Golf Tournament to be held on Monday, June 23, 2014 at the Newport Country Club. We hope you will join us once again for a day on the links to support The Bryant University Presidential Scholarship Fund.
Last year's 150th Anniversary Super Raffle was a success, and we are proud to announce that we will once again hold a Super Raffle. This year, we are going to do one better! Tickets for the 2014 Super Raffle will be available on the day of the tournament and are only $151, with 10 chances for you to win; prizes include a weekend stay on Martha’s Vineyard, a golf range finder, Red Sox tickets and much more.
Learn more about golfing and other sponsorship opportunities [.pdf]
The day's schedule
- 9:30 a.m.: Golf professional Jim Hallet ’83 will provide lessons at the driving range
- 10:30 a.m.: Registration begins
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.: Box lunches available; putting green and driving range available
- Noon: Shotgun tee-off with best ball format
- After round of golf: Cocktail reception and buffet dinner in the historic clubhouse; silent and live auction