Providence & Boston
Our stunning contemporary campus serves as a hub to connect you with a world of activities in Providence, Boston, and New York City. Providence, recently named one of "America’s Favorite Cities 2011" by Travel + Leisure, is home to more than 50,000 college students. Some favorite things to do include:
- Attend WaterfireProvidence, a series of 100 bonfires that blaze on the three rivers converging in Providence’s WaterPlace Park.
- Visit the eclectic shops and eateries along Thayer Street, adjacent to Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design.
- Cheer for the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium, just 20 minutes away. Gillette is also a venue for big-name concerts, professional soccer, and more.
- Attend Trinity Rep, the Tony Award-winning theater in Providence.
- Try Caserta’s Pizza on Federal Hill, Providence’s “Little Italy”.
- Take in a 3-D IMAX movie at Providence Place Mall, home to Dave & Buster’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Nordstrom, and more.
- Be a part of Red Sox Nation; attend a game at historic Fenway Park.
- Experience the beaches, mansions, restaurants, and shopping in historic Newport.
- Catch the speedy Amtrak Acela for an easy trip to New York City.