Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- Bryant team wins National Financial Plan Competition.
- Campus Technology reports on construction of the Academic Innovation Center.
- Management Prof. Roberto on the art of saying "no" at work
- SBA chief addresses World Trade Day guests.
- Commencement speaker urges "freedom through discipline."
- Student entrepreneurship is in at Bryant, this Providence Business News article notes.
- Finance Prof. David Louton offers perspective on Alibaba's recent investment in Indian firm.
Campus News All News
An Honors Program student and member of the Field Hockey team, she sees the "direct correlation" between courses in her concentration — Politics and Law — and her minor, Management.
Award-winning journalist invokes Lombardi, Clemente, and Rudolph as models for new grads who have "still so many more chapters" remaining in their lives.
This information kit contains press releases, images, videos, maps, and other documentation about the initiative.
Financed by record philanthropy, Bryant Builds will add more than 250,000 square feet in dramatic new facilities dedicated to academic programs and athletics.
Recipient of industry's top scholarship has "right mix of excellence, integrity, and dedication to become a great industry leader."
The Graduate Program Commencement webcast will begin at approximately 4:45 p.m. Thursday, May 14. The Undergraduate Commencement webcast will begin at approximately 9:30 a.m. Saturday, May 16.
Voters support new government initiatives however the majority oppose health insurance tax.
He has the ear of leading business and finance publications when it comes to perspective on issues involving saving, credit risk, and fair lending.
Professor of Mathematics and Computer Information Systems Alan Olinsky, Ph.D., is the 2015 winner of the SAS Distinguished Professor Award.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations