Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- Marketing Prof. Keith Murray offers "Seven things students wish they could tell their professors, but never do" and "Six things professors wish they could tell their students."
- Director of Bryant PA program discusses role PAs have in medical practice.
- Marketing program ranks #3 in US by College Factual.
- Assoc. Prof. Amber Day says satirical news shows promote civic engagement. She also spoke with Wisconsin Public Radio on the same topic.
- Trustee Robert P. Brown ’86 was among Fidelity Investments personnel ringing NYSE opening bell.
Campus News All News
Employing technology made possible by a gift from an anonymous donor, a seminar room is transformed into a space that allows students to "take the wheel."
The March 13 event will feature Sallie L. Krawcheck, chair, Ellevate network; TODAY co-host Hoda Kotb; legal analyst Mel Robbins.
The taxation case competition is part of the annual xTREME Games sponsored by PwC. The Bryant team will face teams from Binghamton, Penn State, and Texas A&M.
The president spoke of policies that have led to business success for Trustee Cheryl Snead of Banneker Industries (above) and Ann-Marie Harrington of Embolden.
The Academy of International Business selected Bryant to host the conference because of the University's strong International Business program and outstanding work by Bryant IB faculty.
An excellent curriculum, good value, and "great earnings boost" are among the reasons for top ranking by College Factual.
Globalization and contemporary African youth culture were the topics covered by Alex Perullo, associate professor of anthropology, African studies, and music.
Prof. Stanley Baran's lecture series presented at China University of Geosciences in Wuhan was so successful that he, Dean David Lux were appointed Guest Professors.
Bryant's growing recognition in the field of applied analytics draws leaders in the field to full day of presentations co-hosted by SAS Institute.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations