Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- School of Business among nation's best according to Princeton Review 2015 “Best 296 Business Schools”
- Bryant is #10 in its category (Regional Universities - Northern) in the 2015 College Choice rankings.
- Bryant Marketing Association will run social media for 2015 R.I. Business Plan competition.
- US News 2015 rankings place Bryant at #11, up three spots
- Forbes reports on findings of Finance Prof. Jack Trifts who tracked career paths of mutual-fund managers to see if success depended on investment performance.
Campus News All News
The new four-course part-time program reinforces Bryant’s growing strength in analytics, often referred to as “big data.”
The businesswoman shared her ideas about what it takes to succeed, including imagination, creativity, and youthful enthusiasm.
The event is part of the Trustee Speaker Series and is held in collaboration with the Student Arts and Speaker Series.
"Expanding the World of Opportunity: The Campaign for Bryant’s Bold Future" is the largest fundraising effort in the University’s history. The philanthropy will support new facilities, academic programs and endowed faculty chairs, and scholarships.
The rise of Bryant's rankings in the past decade reflect the growing awareness of the University's academic innovation and reputation.
More than 6,200 competed for admission; nearly half of the 867 first-year students applied Early Action or Early Decision, testimony of their interest in attending Bryant.
In addition to welcoming the Class of 2018, new faculty members include Elena Precourt, Kai Kim, and Julie Volkman.
The Unistructure's iconic dome in the Koffler Rotunda gets a facelift thanks to new acrylic panels.
Bryant students are tagging Instagram photos of themselves with #Bryantintern14 in a contest run by the Amica Center for Career Education through Aug. 1.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations