Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- What’s the secret to saving money? Professor of Finance Peter Nigro is among those interviewed for this article.
- Pulitzer winner David Maraniss will speak at undergraduate commencement on May 16.
- Finance Prof. David Louton "not convinced" Etsy will be able to transition to new path in wake of IPO.
- At Bryant April 13, Jack and Suzy Welch discuss what it means to be a corporate leader.
- This 60 Minutes profile of head lacrosse coach Mike Pressler touches on his loyalty to Bryant.
Campus News All News
He has the ear of leading business and finance publications when it comes to perspective on issues involving saving, credit risk, and fair lending.
Professor of Mathematics and Computer Information Systems Alan Olinsky, Ph.D., is the 2015 winner of the SAS Distinguished Professor Award.
"One of the great leaders" in business reflects on changes at GE, which he built into most valuable company in world.
The honorees are Pulitzer winner David Maraniss, former Bryant Trustee/Chair of the Board Michael E. Fisher ’67, CVS executive Helena Foulkes, and Neil Steinberg of Rhode Island Foundation.
The club recently achieved a new pinnacle of success: Every member who competed in the regional DECA tournament earned a medal.
Pressler's interview touches on the loyalty he has shown to Bryant since being fired from Duke University nine years ago in the wake of the Duke lacrosse scandal.
Fourteen students headed to Washington, D.C., to visit residents in nursing homes, tutor elementary school students, and deliver meals.
Annual symposium on April 1 includes presentations by experts on health outcomes data, systemic risk, applied analytics for business, real-time offers.
Assigned to enhance the fan experience at the New England Patriots' Hall of Fame, Nick Valeri ’18 and his team wound up presenting proposal to Gillette Stadium exec.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations