Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- Prof. Gravier offers five principles to keep in mind to foster a healthy supply chain
- Prof. Boyer uses improv training to teach sales students how to manage the unexpected, Forbes says
- Prof. Gravier says demand economy, 3D printing will be a game-changer for manufacturing
- Girls try their hand at designing apps in a YWCA event co-sponsored by Bryant
- Finance Prof. Dave Louton discusses prospects for a Fed interest rate move
- Girls find empowerment at app-coding challenge at Bryant
Campus News All News
Gov. Raimondo leads executive panel; keynoters examine global trends to 2035, marketing trends, global economics, emerging international intelligence risks, tech innovation
Faculty mentors, along with resources and programming, support this inaugural group seeking to expand their global citizenship through Fulbright scholarships.
Program development, fundraising, operations management, event planning all part of the curriculum for Management 200 team that delivered custom-built playhouses for young beneficiaries of A Wish Come True.
The candidate's appearance was one of several programs and learning opportunities this semester that have deepened community engagement in the process of selecting a president.
Are markets driving the bus? Could low oil prices be a good thing? Can retirees survive on low-interest-rate CDs? Alumni experts at annual Financial Services Forum weigh in.
University also ranked No. 25 in student satisfaction and in top 50 in percentage of undergraduates who complete an internship.
More than 600 students, faculty, staff took part in 100-plus presentations, including the inaugural Teaching Slam of innovative and effective teaching strategies.
Six alumni were honored for their career success and involvement with Bryant; Management Prof. Coakley received Distinguished Faculty Award.
The honorees have enhanced the quality of life for the University’s community of women. A celebratory dinner also recognized the WGSS Scholar Award and the Toby Award recipients.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations