Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- Bryant IDEA pushes first-year students beyond their comfort zones, Providence Business News reports.
- Bryant economist explores what Rhode Island can do to promote productivity growth and innovation in manufacturing.
- Providence Business News reports on creation of School of Health Sciences and graduate program in Physician Assistant Studies.
- British MPs honor Andrew Mamedoff '32, an American who joined the RAF during World War II.
- After 15 years of expanding its presence in China, Bryant plans branch in Zhuhai
Campus News All News
In its letter to Dennis Finlay, Bryant says it "is disappointed ... that the Town Council has declined to publicly discuss the proposal" and urges council members to accept the University's generous offer.
Throughout her career, Cheryl Merchant has worked to create opportunities for people and organizations.
Students pursuing Bryant's Bachelor of Science in Biology engage in a program with two unique and defining features: intensive real-world experience and extensive real-time mentoring.
More than 1,000 are expected to participate in the annual summit, which takes place Friday, March 14.
State-of-the-art addition is being built for the inaugural program – Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
Graduate program in Physician Assistant Studies is premier program of Bryant's new School of Health Sciences
This media kit includes press releases, quotes from key leaders in the health care field, and additional background material regarding Bryant's announcement of its new physician assistant program.
During their second year, Bryant PA students will take part in 15 months of hands-on training through specialty rotations provided by Care New England Health System and other partners.
During their second year, Bryant PA students will take part in 15 months of hands-on training through specialty rotations provided by Southcoast and other partners.
The agreement grants the use of the Alpert Medical School facility for key aspects of Bryant’s new Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations