Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- US News 2015 rankings place Bryant at #11, up three spots
- In this Fast Company article, Management Prof. Michael Roberto offers his perspective on the hype about "embracing failure."
- Economics Prof. Joe Ilacqua examines the power and potential of the "buy local" movement.
- Forbes reports on findings of Finance Prof. Jack Trifts who tracked career paths of mutual-fund managers to see if success depended on investment performance.
- New rankings by Money Magazine position Bryant well (#86) and among top 10 for some students
Campus News All News
"Expanding the World of Opportunity: The Campaign for Bryant’s Bold Future" is the largest fundraising effort in the University’s history. The philanthropy will support new facilities, academic programs and endowed faculty chairs, and scholarships.
The rise of Bryant's rankings in the past decade reflect the growing awareness of the University's academic innovation and reputation.
More than 6,200 competed for admission; nearly half of the 867 first-year students applied Early Action or Early Decision, testimony of their interest in attending Bryant.
In addition to welcoming the Class of 2018, new faculty members include Elena Precourt, Kai Kim, and Julie Volkman.
The Unistructure's iconic dome in the Koffler Rotunda gets a facelift thanks to new acrylic panels.
Bryant students are tagging Instagram photos of themselves with #Bryantintern14 in a contest run by the Amica Center for Career Education through Aug. 1.
For his senior capstone, Lemieux rose to the challenge posed by the imperfections of using real data. He and his faculty mentor, Dr. Billie Anderson, present findings at a major conference next month.
Christiana Bardsley ’13, ’14 MBA, Assistant Professor Eileen Kwesiga reflect on benefits of consulting project: a business plan for a guesthouse to benefit the organization.
"If you’re looking for a deeply personalized undergraduate degree, Bryant is for you," according to College Factual ranking published in USA Today.
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations