Graduate program in Physician Assistant Studies is premier program of Bryant's new School of Health Sciences
This media kit provides material for reporters and editors to use.
- Press release: Bryant, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown sign agreement to share resources
- Press release: Bryant, Care New England announce strategic partnership for PA Studies
- Press release: Bryant, Southcoast Health System announce strategic partnership for PA Studies
- Quotes from key leaders in health care community regarding Bryant's new physician assistant program
- Physician Assistant 101: A guide to one of America's top jobs
- Wear the White Coat: website announcing Bryant's new Physician Assistant Program
- Zip file of four jpegs : Architect's rendering of exterior of Physician Assistant Learning Center; architect's rendering of the center's patient examination laboratory; headshot of PA Program Director Jay Amrien, MPAS, PA-C; headshot of Boyd "Peter" King, M.D., medical director of Bryant's PA program.
- Program brochure for potential students (.pdf)