What students and parents have said about Orientation
- "I had a great time at Orientation and look forward to the fall."
- "I loved Orientation! I made great new friends, I learned a whole lot more about the school, and I got more familiar with where everything is. I cannot wait to move in on August 31st!"
- "I loved it and I wish I could go to another! CAN'T WAIT FOR MOVE-IN DAY!!"
- "My Orientation Leader was great!!"
- "I had a blast at Orientation! It was very helpful and I can't wait to return in August."
- "The OL's did a great job making everyone feel welcome."
- "It was a great program and I had a lot of fun. Thank you!"
- "It was outstanding. I left Bryant University knowing that my daughter definitely made the right choice. I was so impressed with all of the staff, resources and facilities."
- "As a first-time college parent, I was thrilled about the amount of useful information I gathered in two days."
- "It was very well-run and organized. The amount of information, while at times overwhelming, was greatly appreciated! The number of students who are so active at Bryant is a great testament to a successful university. Of course the gorgeous campus doesn't hurt the experience either!!! Thanks so much!"
- "What a great experience it was. My son can't wait to start his college career, and I am so glad that we chose Bryant University."
- "Great job! The Orientation staff was great. There was always someone there to point me in the right direction, and they were always happy to show me the way."
- "It was all in all a very impressive experience. Everybody at Bryant has their act firmly together."
- "My son applied to a number of schools and Bryant showed the most interest and took the most professional and complete approach, including the Orientation. Very well done from the day he applied. Thank you."
- "It was a great 2 days, we are so excited our daughter will be attending Bryant in the fall!!!"
- "Overall I continue to be very impressed with the Bryant campus, students, faculty and staff."
- "Came away feeling my son has made an excellent choice for his higher education. Very pleased with the overall feel of the Bryant community."
- "I applaud everyone involved in putting together this Orientation. It was very well done and enjoyable and informative. So many questions answered. I am now more comfortable than I already had been with sending (my daughter) to Bryant. I left there excited for her and what her future holds. Thank you."