Stories, videos, podcasts and more -- all help you stay up-to-date on the latest news at Bryant.
In the News
- Prof. Day comments in article headlined "Does Donald Trump defy satire?"
- Prof. Gravier offers import/export strategies for the year
- Prof. Bryant comments about German research into Nazi-era euthanasia camps
- Prof. Louton quoted in WSJ article on preferred stocks
- Prof Louton: Fiscal policy for the long run: Is Trump up to the challenge?
- Prof. Louton offers ideas for breaking out of investment rut
Campus News All News
Student rally supports Bryant's diverse population
A group of Bryant students organized “Rally for a Reason” as a way to support and celebrate Bryant’s diverse population. Spearheaded by Elizabeth Oluokun ’18 and Liam Rice ’17, students celebrated love, unity, and respect for one another on Nov. 18.
“We want to show just how strong and united our community is for each other,” said Rice. “This is a visible commitment to inclusivity.”
“We want everyone to know that their voice matters.”
The event was divided into three segments. Participants wore all black and stood in silence and solidarity for the first hour. They then took turns sharing their visions of the world they want to live in using “love words only” and the hashtag #IPledge to share how they plan to show positivity toward each other and the community. The third hour was a “Celebration of Unity" featuring students reading poetry and adding their thumbprints to a “We Are Bryant” poster.
“This event is about collaboration,” said Oluokun. “We want everyone to know that their voice matters.”
Bryant magazine is published by the Division of University Advancement three times annually for an audience including alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
For News Media
Office of University Relations