Marketing program ranks third in nation
Bryant University's marketing program ranks third in the nation, according to College Factual, which provided the list of the top schools to USA Today.
“Bryant is one of the top marketing schools in the country not only because of its curriculum, but also because it provides students a good value for their money along with a great earnings boost. Bryant marketing majors earn an average mid-career salary of $89,000,” according to College Factual.
College Factual bases college rankings by major on a selection of characteristics, including the quality of the overall school, Focus Coefficient and the starting and mid-career salaries of graduates within the major, among other factors.
The ranking of the marketing program adds to a growing list of prestigious rankings for Bryant, including:
- U.S. News and World Report 2015 Best Colleges Guide: #11 Regional University (North); #4 "up-and-coming" schools (North)
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Top 50 Undergraduate Business Program (No. 49)
- Bloomberg Businessweek employer survey: No. 18 out of the 132 undergraduate programs reviewed
- College Factual: Top 10 undergraduate business programs; No. 3 in Accounting; No. 3 in Marketing; No. 4 in Management; No. 6 in International Business. It also ranks our Finance program No. 14.
- Princeton Review: Best 296 Business Schools 2015