Bryant is well positioned in latest annual rankings
As the national conversation about academic excellence and outcomes continues, Bryant University is well positioned in the latest annual rankings compiled by leading publications.
College Factual/ USA Today released its 2016 rankings on Sept. 8 and Bryant is ranked among the top 10 percent of all colleges and universities. Bryant was also named the No. 3 college offering the best four-year undergraduate business programs, and ranked the following majors and concentrations individually:
- No. 3 in International Business
- No. 3 in Marketing
- No. 4 in Accounting
- No. 5 in Applied Mathematics
- No. 5 in Business Administration/Management
- No. 5 in Entrepreneurial Studies
- No. 10 in Finance/Financial Management
- No. 14 in Business/Human Resources Management
Bryant also received an A+ from College Factual in:
- Immediate post-graduation earnings
- Mid-career post-graduation earnings
Bryant also is No. 11 in the U.S. News & World Report 2016 rankings for Regional Universities-North. Bryant was ranked second among the region’s “up-and-coming” universities worth watching in 2015, the most recent ranking of that category.
The Princeton Review included Bryant in The Best 380 Colleges and among the Top Colleges in the Northeast and Top Private Colleges. The University was also ranked 18th in schools with the best career services. In naming Bryant among "Colleges That Pay You Back," The Princeton Review cited the fact that 98.6 percent of Bryant students are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Other recent achievements include:
- Forbes named Bryant one of the top 50 entrepreneurial colleges in the country. Bryant is number 34 on the list.
- With a "value added" grade of A-, Bryant is on Money magazine's list of 50 Colleges That Add the Most Value, otherwise known as schools that best help students exceed expectations;
- Ranked No. 68 in Money ’s assessment of 736 colleges that provide the best value for your tuition dollar;
- The U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard ranks Bryant first in Rhode Island in post-graduation salary;
- No. 2 best value school in Rhode Island by SmartAsset.