Be a source of career information
Remember when you were a student and greatly valued the advice of a seasoned professional? Now you can make a difference to current Bryant students. The Bryant University Alumni Association in conjunction with the Amica Center for Career Education encourages you to join our database of alumni who are willing to help Bryant students succeed. You can choose to allow students to reach out to you regarding:
- Informational Interviewing
- Shadow Opportunities
- Job & Internship Advice
- Graduate School Advice
Help us reach our goal of adding 1,000 alumni to our database. Joining is easy.
- Visit the Alumni Career Link
- Select: Alumni-Update Your Preferences (You will need to login)
- Scroll to: Alumni/Student Career Link on your Profile
- Be sure to check the box: “Include my profile in the Alumni/Student Career Link Directory”
- Check the boxes next to all the ways you are willing to help
- Save your preferences and you are all set
Students will contact you by the preferred contact method you select. If at any point you decide to opt out, just uncheck the box that includes you in the directory.