MEDIA ADVISORY: Machtley press conference July 7 on impact of legislation affecting Bryant's tax-exempt status
- WHAT: Press conference with Bryant University President Ronald K. Machtley to discuss the impact of Rhode Island General Assembly’s legislation ( S 0025 and H 5083 ) that alters Bryant University’s tax-exempt status, and how this will impact all of Rhode Island’s nonprofit organizations and its residents.
- WHEN: Sunday, July 7, 2013, 5 p.m. EDT, sharp
- WHERE: Chace Wellness Center lobby, 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, R.I.
- MEDIA CONTACT: Elizabeth O’Neil, Bryant University Executive Director of University Relations, 401-573-9232, email@example.com
- MORE: For background, please refer to statements issued by the University on July 6 and on July 2.