Undergrad business program ranked No. 3 by College Factual/USA Today
Bryant University continues to be ranked among elite institutions of higher education, with the latest being the release of College Factual/USA Today’s 2017 rankings, which rank Bryant among the top 10 percent of all colleges and universities. For the second consecutive year, Bryant was also named the No. 3 college offering the best four-year undergraduate business program.
College Factual/USA Today ranked the following majors and concentrations individually:
- No. 3 in Accounting
- No. 3 in International Business
- No. 3 in Marketing
- No. 5 in Business Administration/Management
- No. 6 in Entrepreneurial Studies
- No. 7 in Applied Mathematics
- No. 11 in Finance/Financial Management
- No. 12 in Human Resource Management
The Accounting and Finance/Financial Management programs are ranked in the Top 1% "most focused," which means each program provides a variety of resources that may provide "a better education in this area."
Earlier this month, The Princeton Review included Bryant in The Best 381 Colleges: 2017 Edition and among the Top Colleges in the Northeast. For the second consecutive year, the University was ranked 18th in schools with the best career services, citing the fact that 99 percent of Bryant students are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation. Bryant was also ranked 18th in “Everyone Plays Intramural Sports.”
Other notable rankings in the past 12 months:
- The Money 2016-2017 Best Colleges Rankings place Bryant at No. 30 in "50 Best Colleges That Add the Most Value." The Bryant profile summary notes that Bryant "is a school with a rising reputation... turning heads in college rankings."
- Bryant University is one of 300 schools worth the investment, according to Forbes.com. Bryant was ranked No. 152 on the list. Forbes compiled its Best Value Colleges ranking in partnership with the Center for College Affordability and Productivity. The selections are based on tuition costs and school quality, as well as graduation success rates and post-graduate earnings. Forbes also named Bryant on their “Top Colleges 2016” list.