At Bryant, we are dedicated to the personal growth and development of each individual student. A variety of campus services and academic excellence programs help to ensure your wellbeing.
- The Department of Public Safety is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our full-time officers and an auxiliary force of reserve officers are charged with assisting the campus community with various services.
- The profession staff members at Health Services are committed to your overall well-being.
- Counseling Services professionals provide a private confidential place to sort out issues and make individual decisions.
- Commuter Student Services support students who do not live on campus.
- Academic Advising staff will help you develop an educational plan consistent with your life goals and objectives.
- Our Academic Success Programs provide access to learning specialists who provide individualized assistance, group workshops, and learning disability and ADHD services.
- The Amica Center for Career Education provides comprehensive career development. Through a variety of workshops, programs, and evens, it connects students, alumni mentors and potential employers, and helps you connect your interests and goals to a path toward success.