The Undergraduate Advising Office provides academic advising and services, as well as program and policy information, for all undergraduate students.
Academic advising is a collaborative educational process between students and their advisors to meet essential learning outcomes, ensure student academic success, and outline the steps for achieving the students' personal, academic, and career goals. Professional academic advisors partner with students to:
- Help them plan their educational career
- Learn how to access campus resources
- Empower them to "claim their education"
- Ensure academic success
In addition, the Undergraduate Advising Office is a resource for:
- Advising students on course selection and degree completion
- Academic planning for curricular opportunities such as internships and studying abroad
- Providing students with information about and strategies for utilizing the available resources and services on campus
- Defining academic goals
- Monitoring academic progress and achievement
- Working with undecided/Exploratory students through the MyPath@Bryant program in conjunction with the Amica Center for Career Education