At Bryant, we are dedicated to the personal growth and development of each individual student. A variety of campus services and academic excellence programs help to ensure your wellbeing.
- The Department of Public Safety is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our full-time officers and an auxiliary force of reserve officers are charged with assisting the campus community with various services.
- The profession staff members at Health Services are committed to your overall well-being.
- Counseling Services professionals provide a private confidential place to sort out issues and make individual decisions.
- Commuter Student Services support students who do not live on campus
- Through Campus Ministry, Catholic, Protestant, and Jewish chaplains are available to all members of the University community as sources of support, guidance, and spirital development and integration.
- Our Academic Success Programs provide access to learning specialists who provide individualized assistance, group workshops, and learning disability and ADHD services