Providence & Boston
Our stunning contemporary campus serves as a hub to connect you with a world of activities in Providence, Boston, and New York City. Providence, which regularly makes lists of America's top cities for the arts and culture, is home to more than 50,000 college students. Some favorite things to do include:
- Attend WaterfireProvidence, a series of 100 bonfires that blaze on the three rivers converging in Providence’s WaterPlace Park.
- Visit the eclectic shops and eateries along Thayer Street, adjacent to Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design.
- Cheer for the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium, just 20 minutes away. Gillette is also a venue for big-name concerts, professional soccer, and more.
- Attend Trinity Rep, the Tony Award-winning theater in Providence.
- Try Caserta’s Pizza on Federal Hill, Providence’s “Little Italy”.
- Take in a 3-D IMAX movie at Providence Place Mall, home to Dave & Buster’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Nordstrom, and more.
- Be a part of Red Sox Nation; attend a game at historic Fenway Park.
- Experience the beaches, mansions, restaurants, and shopping in historic Newport.
- Catch the speedy Amtrak Acela for an easy trip to New York City.