Founded in 1863 and on a trajectory toward "Vision 2020," Bryant University is celebrating 150 years of innovation and success in higher education.
Excerpts from FALL 2013 Bryant Magazine
Taking a look at the role philanthropy plays in Bryant's evolution
- High impact: Giving to scholarships helps transform students' lives
- Building a superb learning environment by enhancing facilities
- At the leadership level, benefactors who have the gift of giving
- Endowed positions help attract, retain leading educators and scholars
- Alumni who were former athletes help to power athletic excellence
Take a moment to view the timeline of Bryant University, featuring key moments in Bryant history, ranging from its founding in 1863 and up through the latest initiatives that are making Bryant a campus for a new generation.Learn More
A black-tie gala celebrating Bryant's 150th anniversary was held Oct. 12 at Rosecliff mansion in Newport, R.I. Proceeds benefited the Presidential Scholarship Fund.
150 years of reunions
Beginning with the What Cheer Lyceum club and now through the fall Reunion @ Homecoming, Bryant graduates and students have gathered to learn and celebrate in a relaxed, fun atmosphere.