The Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education (CUIBE) will hold its 2022 Fall Governance Meeting from October 20-22 at Bryant University.
- Thursday, Oct. 20: Reception from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Graduate Hotel
- Friday, Oct. 21 (day): Meetings at Bryant University
- Friday, Oct. 21 (evening): Dinner event at the University Club in Providence
- Saturday, Oct. 22 (morning): Meetings at the Graduate Hotel
- Saturday, Oct. 22 (afternoon): Afternoon in Newport - lunch at The Mooring followed by a tour of The Breakers mansion
What's included in your registration:
- Thursday evening cocktail reception at the Graduate Hotel in Providence
- Friday evening dinner event in Providence
- Saturday afternoon social event in Newport
- Transportation from your hotel to Bryant University, dinner event, and Saturday event
The registration fee for guests or members beyond the two per CUIBE member is $150.
CUIBE nightly rate is $209 (plus taxes), available Oct. 19 – Oct. 23. Use the group reservation code: 2210BRCUIB
Reservations have to be made by September 21 to obtain this rate.
To make a reservation, click here.
For phone reservations: Guests can call a hotel reservations agent directly at (401) 421-0700 and choose option 1; open seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Please use the group code or event name when speaking with the reservations agent.
Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout 11 a.m. Self-parking available at Biltmore Garage, which is not owned or managed by the hotel. Breakfast is provided for the group on Friday and Saturday in Room Ocean State Suite B.