Bryant University offers graduate programs within the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Business, and the School of Health Sciences.
The course catalog for graduate programs is available here.
Bryant's College of Business is one of only 5% of all business programs in the world accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Master of Business Administration - two-year (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration - one-year (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
- Certificate of Graduate Studies in Business Analytics
- Master of Arts in Communication (MACom)
- Certificate of Graduate Studies in Managerial Communication, Public Communication, or Professional Communication