Management: Leadership and Innovation
Develop coveted design-thinking expertise critical to in-demand leaders who foster creativity and innovation for organizations. Offered as a major.
Immerse yourself in an innovative program developed in collaboration with industry-leading partners and prestigious employers. Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors enrich your learning experience by sharing their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations.
- The robust curriculum includes classes in design thinking and strategic management of technological innovation as well as a distinctive leadership capstone course.
- Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors enrich your learning experience by sharing their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations.
- Deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills through experiential learning and in internships, practicums, and co-curricular opportunities.
- Participate in award-winning Bryant chapters of Collegiate DECA, the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Enactus, and Omicron Delta Kappa, national organizations that prepare emerging leaders through activities and competitions.
CollegeCollege of Business
DepartmentDepartment of Management
More InformationCourse Catalog Department Highlights
Related ProgramsHuman Resource Management Management: Team and Project
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's graduates.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Leadership and Innovation internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Collegiate DECA
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Management Association
- Omicron Delta Kappa member
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, and mentors whose expertise in a variety of sectors including government agencies, financial, and leadership industries. Among them is:
Professor of Management
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917