Management: Team and Project
Our leading-edge, interdisciplinary program prepares you to manage teams and projects in innovative business environments. Offered as a major and minor.
Gain first-hand knowledge of end-to-end project management by applying key concepts and processes to a simulated project. Rigorous coursework will also prepare you for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, a prestigious professional project management certification.
- Engage with expert educators and mentors with expertise in diverse industries who will help you develop critical and analytical thinking abilities required to interpret key project metrics, as well as software, data, and interpersonal communication skills critical to your success.
- Collaborate as a member of a high-performing team by creating and executing a business plan that addresses a real-world challenge for a local nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrate your ability to innovatively manage complex situations through national competitions.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning opportunities with regional and international businesses through Bryant’s top-ranked Amica Center for Career Education.
- Apply theories learned in the classroom in faculty-supervised internships.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
99 percent of Bryant graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Connect with project management practitioners and build your own professional network as student members of the RI Chapter of Project Managers.
- Team and Project Management internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Management Association
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience (SIE)
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Create a business plan for a nonprofit organization
Our distinguished faculty are award-winning educators and dedicated mentors, writers, and consultants to major companies and have worked for GE Asia, Johnson & Johnson, the U.S. Coast Guard, and the aerospace and OEM industries. Your professors will share with you their management expertise in areas from decision-making to re-shoring jobs. Among them is:
Professor of Management
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917