Our ROTC program allows you to earn a degree in the major and concentration of your choice as well as the bar of Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army, National Guard, or Reserves.
While studying for a bachelor's degree in your area of interest, you will take part in training with the Army ROTC that is focused on leadership development, military science, strategy, and problem-solving with practical, hands-on exercises.
Gain marketable management, technical, and leadership skills that are highly regarded and desired for positions within the armed forces, and in government, the business world, and at nonprofit organizations.
With a distinguished academic record and co-curricular involvement, you may qualify for a merit-based Army ROTC scholarship, which covers the full value of tuition per year, plus an annual book allowance and monthly stipend from the ROTC command.
More InformationCourse Catalog
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
Earn recognition and credentials
- You may participate in the first two years of the ROTC curriculum without any post-college obligation.
- In addition to receiving a degree in your program of choice upon graduation, you will earn the bar of Second Lieutenant and be commissioned into the Army, Army Reserves, or Army National Guard.
- As a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army, you may immediately lead up to 44 men and women upon graduation, earning experience that is highly regarded in the business world.
- Instruction by the Army ROTC will help you develop practical skills not only in military science, but also in leadership, strategy, and problem-solving.
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917