Second-largest freshman class to enter Bryant this fall
Approximately 900 first-year students — the second-largest incoming class in Bryant's history — will walk onto the Smithfield campus this fall. Hallmarks of the Class of 2021 include impressive academic achievement and significant community service experience.
A stellar return on investment is one factor driving the number of students seeking a Bryant education. For example:
- 99 percent of the Class of 2016 was employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation;
- the median starting salary of the Class of 2016 is $57,000;
- Bryant is ranked third in the country by College Factual for undergraduate business and is the No. 9 ranked university by U.S. News and World Report in their Regional Universities North category.
Approximately 100 transfer students are also expected to become members of Bryant’s close-knit community in the upcoming academic year.
More than 7,200 students applied to the University; 73% were accepted.
Additional highlights of the Class of 2021
- 17%: Students of color
- 22 U.S. states represented
- 6.5%: International students
- Of international students, the top four countries represented are India, China, Dominican Republic, Canada
- 3.40: Average grade point average
- 1141: Average SAT
- 26%: Class rank