Forbes names Bryant a Best Value College 2016
Bryant University is one of 300 schools worth the investment, Forbes.com recently announced. Bryant was ranked number 152 on the list.
Forbes compiled its “newly imagined” Best Value Colleges ranking in partnership with the Center for College Affordability and Productivity. The selections are based on tuition costs and school quality, as well as graduation success rates and post-graduate earnings.
The Forbes ranking is just the latest accolade acknowledging Bryant's academic excellence. Some highlights:
- The Princeton Review 2016 included Bryant in its “Best 380 Colleges,” and among the “Top Colleges in the Northeast” and “Top Private Colleges.” The University also ranked #18 for “Best Career Services.” In naming Bryant among “Colleges That Pay You Back,” The Princeton Review cited the fact that 98.6 percent of students (a number that has since climbed to 99) are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Bryant #11 overall in the category of Regional Universities (North); and ranked second among the region’s “up-and-coming” universities worth watching in 2015, the most recent ranking of that category.
- With a "value added" grade of A-, Bryant is on Money magazine's list of "50 Colleges That Add the Most Value," otherwise known as schools that best help students exceed expectations. Bryant is also ranked No. 68 in Money’s assessment of 736 colleges that provide the best value for your tuition dollar.
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranks Bryant’s undergraduate business program among the Top 50. Its employer survey placed Bryant at #18 out of the 132 undergraduate programs reviewed.
- College Factual/USA Today’s 2016 rankings place Bryant among the top 10 percent of all colleges and Universities. It was also named the #3 college offering the best four-year business programs, ranking the following majors and concentrations individually: #3: Accounting, International Business, Marketing; #5: Applied Analytics, Business Administration/Management, Entrepreneurial Studies; #10: Finance/Financial Management; #14: Business/Human Resources Management.
- College Factual/USA Today gives Bryant an A+ for Immediate Post-Graduation Earnings, and an A+ for Mid-Career Post-graduation Earnings.
- The Institute of International Education ranks Bryant #9 for study abroad participation