Interfaith Center & Campus Ministry
The Campus Ministry mission: To support and nourish the spiritual development, religious identity, and faith practice of all Bryant community members.
The Ronald K. and Kati C. Machtley Interfaith Center provides a gathering place where all members of the Bryant community can explore their spirituality, practice their faith, and learn from one another.
The Campus Ministry team is dedicated to fostering understanding and cooperation for all, wherever they may find themselves on their personal journeys.
The campus chaplains are available to participate in programs and discussions sponsored by faculty, resident assistants, campus groups, and clubs. They also hold office hours to meet with members of the Bryant community.
The University offers a number of interfaith/ecumenical celebrations throughout the year, including Parents and Family Weekend services, the annual Festival of Lights each December, and Baccalaureate Services during Commencement weekend.
Catholic Campus Ministry
Rebecca Burgess, Catholic Outreach Coordinator
- Programs and services: Bryant is served by a group of rotating priests who offer Catholic services, which include Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), weekly Masses, Sacrament of Reconciliation, and Holy Day Masses.
Jewish Campus Ministry
Rabbi Steven Jablow, Jewish Chaplain, Hillel Director
- Programs and services: Shabbat services and dinner, Jewish Holiday observances, formal and informal Jewish education
- Hillel offers religious, cultural, social, educational and other programs and services to help meet the needs of Jewish members of the community. Hillel events and programs are open to all community members.
Protestant Campus Ministry
Carolina Bogaert, Interim Protestant Ministry Liaison
- Programs and services: Prayer and Praise, conversation series, pastoral counseling
- Protestant student groups include Intervarsity Christian Fellowship and The Awakening Crew
Ronald K. and Kati C. Machtley Interfaith Center
Rebecca Burgess, Interim Interfaith Center Program Coordinator
- Programs and services: The Interfaith Center provides experiences that build understanding and respect within our community. Through the academic year we offer services and events representative of diverse faith traditions and religions. The Interfaith Center is also a resource to students, faculty, and staff of all faiths interested in initiating programs and creating opportunities.