- University mission: Educate and inspire students to discover their passion and become innovative leaders with character around the world.
- Bryant was founded in 1863.
- Bryant's academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and sciences with a global perspective.
- Located on 435 acres in Smithfield, RI, Bryant is just 12 miles from Providence and 50 miles from Boston
- The College of Business offers business specialties pairing the depth and breadth of a large business school with the individual attention found on small college campuses. The College of Arts and Sciences programs combine understanding of theory with skills that prepare students to make meaningful contributions immediately upon graduation.
- Bryant's graduate programs offer advanced degrees in business administration and accounting, as well as graduate degrees and post-graduate programs in communication. The School of Health Sciences offers a master's degree in physician assistant studies.
- Distinguished economist and economic development expert Dr. Ross Gittell, Ph.D., is the University's ninth president.
- Bryant offers nearly 100 courses of study.
- All classes are taught by faculty, not teaching assistants or graduate students.
- Undergraduate Student Profile - Class of 2026
Smithfield, RI 02917