The Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Strategy
Director, Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Strategy (OIES)
Institutional Effectiveness and Strategy (OIE&S) supports the mission of Bryant University by providing survey assistance to university personnel. OIES:
- Fosters the use of sound and innovative methods to gather, generate, analyze, report, and manage data.
- Provides accurate, consistent, relevant, and timely information that is accessible to internal and external constituencies.
- Facilitates the integration of this information into institutional decision-making, policy development and strategic planning processes.
- Facilitates cross-divisional integration and efficiencies by data sharing and governance.
- Transforms data into useful information.
DATA AND SURVEY REQUESTS
The office receives many requests and tries to accommodate as many as can be managed alongside its regular work cycle and staff capacity. The forms below helps us to manage our ability to provide survey assistance, although we cannot guarantee we can support all requests.
Data Request Form Survey Request Form
Before making these requests, please note that OIES only provides survey support to users with official Bryant Qualtrics accounts.
Note: To prevent survey fatigue and survey duplication, some surveys may require IRB approval, Divisional level approval, or both, depending on the size and scope of the requested survey.
Business-STEM Curriculum Integration
This Data Briefing focused on the 826 students awarded at least one bachelor’s degree during the period
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Median Earnings and Debt by Major
This Data Briefing examines median earnings and debt levels for bachelor’s degree recipients whose degrees were awarded in 2015 or 2016 by their fields of study.Download the Report
OIES Data Dashboard
Use the links below to view interactive dashboards of Bryant Institutional Data. Please note that this data is for internal users only and authorization is required