Laura Beaudin, Ph.D.
Fostering an exceptional community
Through a commitment to scholarship, service, success, and self-awareness, the Honors Program creates an environment that sparks students’ curiosity – and enhances both their personal lives and professional futures.
Our program fosters an exceptional community. As a member of the Honors Program, you will forge key relationships with faculty and peer mentors that will inspire you to achieve more than you’ve ever imagined and help you build a bright future.
And through the guidance from a faculty mentor, you will conduct original, in-depth research on a topic that fascinates you and adds to the body of knowledge in your discipline.
What sets the Honors Program apart?
- The Honors Living-Learning Community: Immerse yourself in a supportive community of high achievers committed to helping and challenging one another.
- Specially designed courses: Delve into subjects across business, the arts and sciences, and health and behavioral sciences in a more in-depth and comprehensive manner.
- Peer and faculty mentors: Build relationships with juniors, seniors, and faculty members who will help you find your path and connect with vital resources.
- Global citizenry: Explore other countries, earn Honors credits, and foster global citizenry through opportunities such as the Honors Sophomore International Experience and semester-long study abroad programs.
- Early registration: Register early for classes, ensuring that you are able to secure your first-choice courses.
- The Honors Thesis: Conduct a comprehensive research project in a subject of your choosing, guided by a faculty mentor.
- Student Honors Council: Become a leader among your peers and help shape Honors Program offerings.
- Honors service opportunities: Learn how to make a difference in your community through teamwork, planning, and active engagement.
- Honors senior trip: Travel as a group to a select destination, touring companies such as Google and Oracle and networking with Bryant alumni and other industry, government, and nonprofit leaders.
- Speakers and seminars: Hear from and interact with a diverse range of speakers from a variety of fields.