3+1 Accelerated Fourth Year MBA
An accelerated dual-degree program leading to a BSBA and MBA that prepares you to meet the challenges of today's data-driven global economy.
Bryant's accelerated Fourth Year (3+1) MBA Program is an innovative academic choice for exemplary students seeking increased value and more options to fast-track their undergraduate and graduate education to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace. Students will complete the Bryant undergraduate curriculum in three years, including the three summer terms.
With a strong foundation in business, the liberal arts, and health and behavioral sciences, our program will allow students to accelerate their education and take advantage of the return on investment.
- Eligible students will complete Bryant's integrated business and liberal arts undergraduate curriculum in three years
- Direct admission into the Bryant one-year MBA program
- Students will be guaranteed campus housing for the three undergraduate years with a dedicated resident assistant. Fourth-year on-campus housing options are available.
- A dedicated faculty director and academic advisor
- Hybrid class model with both traditional on-campus setting and virtual over the summer
- Experiential learning programs including internships and faculty-led international travel opportunities
For more information, please contact:
Madan Annavarjula, Ph.D.
Dean of the College of Business and Professor of International Business
Phone: (401) 232-6308
CollegeCollege of Business
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917