4+1 Accelerated MS Actuarial Science
An accelerated program leading to an Master of Science in Actuarial Science that prepares you to be on track to earn your Associateship designation.
Bryant’s 4+1 Master of Science in Actuarial Science (MSAS) Program is an innovative direct path from undergraduate study for students seeking to gain a competitive advantage in their career. Students will complete their undergraduate program in four years before enrolling in the accelerated one-year master's. The direct admission structure allows you to prepare for your professional actuarial designations sooner alongside faculty with industry experience.
Become an expert in calculating and analyzing risk through predictive modeling and data science with the flexibility of online study. Bryant MSAS students graduate ready to lead in both traditional and non-traditional actuarial roles and respond to today’s changing industry.
With a strong foundation in business, the liberal arts, and health and behavioral sciences, this program will allow students to accelerate their education and take advantage of the return on investment.
- Direct admission into the Master of Science in Actuarial Science (MSAS) Program for qualifying Bryant seniors
- Bryant offers one of the only online, asynchronous graduate actuarial science programs in the nation
- Flexibility to take graduate classes while working
- Courses are offered in a 10-week format, allowing you to elect to study full-time or part-time
- Bryant’s MSAS puts students on track to earn their Associateship (ASA or ACAS) while preparing you for the necessary exams to be properly credentialed
Direct Admission Qualifications
- Complete all undergraduate coursework within four years at Bryant
- Earn a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing throughout your time at Bryant
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917