Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership
Build leadership skills to improve patient outcomes and efficiencies in healthcare.
Hear From Our Students
“As the field of healthcare constantly changes, I decided to enroll in the Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership to sharpen and evolve my career skills. The expertise of the course instructors is phenomenal and relevant.”
Clinical Pharmacist, Transition of Care
Yale New Haven Health System
Excel in the Business of Healthcare
Cultivate your management skills with Bryant University’s Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership. Whether you work as a clinician in a healthcare facility or own your own practice, our certificate provides a solid background in wellness leadership principles. Discover creative and innovative problem-solving techniques and gain a deeper understanding of the business of healthcare.
Through our flexible online graduate certificate, you’ll learn to:
- Apply the design thinking process to the healthcare industry.
- Understand principles that underlie innovative thinking, problem-solving, and human behavior.
- Evaluate the strategic reasons for incorporating human-centered design within your organization’s existing practices.
- Analyze how human-centered design creates transformational opportunities.
- Cultivate effective strategies for building commitment toward innovative practices.
- Create and maintain a risk management program designed to provide a safe environment for your healthcare-related organization.
This self-paced, asynchronous program includes four courses from our nationally recognized Online MBA — ranked No. 37 Best Online MBA program by U.S. News & World Report — and can be completed in as little as 10 months.