Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership
Build leadership skills to improve care and efficiencies in healthcare.
Discover innovative problem-solving techniques.
Whether you work as a clinician in a healthcare facility or own your own practice, Bryant University’s Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership provides a solid background in business and wellness leadership principles.
Discover creative and innovative problem-solving techniques and gain a deeper understanding of the business of healthcare. These skills will help you lead healthcare teams to improve care and efficiencies.
What you will learn
In this graduate certificate program, you will learn to:
- Apply the design thinking process to the healthcare industry.
- Understand principles that underlie innovative thinking, problem-solving, and human behavior.
- Evaluate the strategic reasons for incorporating human-centered design within your organization’s existing practices.
- Analyze how human-centered design creates transformational opportunities.
- Cultivate effective strategies for building commitment toward innovative practices.
- Create and maintain a risk management program designed to provide a safe environment for your healthcare-related organization.
Consisting of four, 10-week online courses, the certificate provides ultimate flexibility for the busy professional. The courses include:
- Innovative Healthcare Leadership and Design Thinking
- Innovative Practice Management
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- Business of Healthcare
You’ll also take Strategies for Success, a required orientation course before the start of the program.
Advance Your Career
After earning the graduate certificate, you’ll be prepared to immediately apply practical leadership skills in your current role or position yourself for future career opportunities.
Add Bryant’s Graduate Certificate in Innovative Healthcare Leadership to your resume to promote your knowledge and advance your career.
Your Pathway to an MBA
You also have the option of transferring three of the four certificate courses to Bryant’s Online MBA with a specialization in Innovative Healthcare Leadership, pending a grade of “B” or higher. A highly rated and affordable online program, the Online MBA can be completed in as little as one year.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Graduate Admission
Phone: (401) 232-6207
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917