Master of Science in Accounting
Set yourself up for success in the accounting profession with the MSA. Earn your degree in eight months!
Bryant’s Master of Science in Accounting provides you with the distinct advantage of cutting-edge knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in today’s competitive business environment.
The full-time, in-person MSA program combines a solid foundation in accounting with courses that build professional skills. You’ll complete 10 courses and 30 credits of advanced study, which helps to satisfy the 150-hour requirement for CPA licensure and prepares graduates for successful and fulfilling careers.
Choose between three different program tracks that can all be completed in as little as two terms:
- The general MSA track provides a thorough overview of accounting to help you analyze accounting situations, demonstrate effective communication skills for a professional career, research contemporary accounting topics, and develop effective leadership skills.
- The tax concentration combines advanced accounting courses with additional courses in taxation. Complete required courses in Individual Income Taxation, Sales and Exchanges of Property, Corporations and Shareholders, and Partnership Income Tax Problems.
- The analytics concentration combines advanced accounting courses with additional courses in data analytics. Complete required courses in Accounting Analytics, Data Management for Analytics, Data Visualization and Text Mining, and Data Mining and Predictive Analytics.
When can I start the program?
Choose from three start times throughout the year in January, May, or September based on your desired track. You can complete each program in as little as two semesters:
- MSA-Tax: Complete in summer/fall or summer/summer semesters.
- MSA-Analytics: Complete in spring/summer semesters.
- MSA-General: Complete in any two semester terms.
Why earn your MSA at Bryant?
- 100% career placement in national and regional accounting firms.
- Curriculum aligns with industry best practices.
- Extensive national and regional alumni networks.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Associate Director, Graduate Admission
Phone: (401) 232-6529
STEM DESIGNATED PROGRAM
Bryant’s STEM-designated programs are at the intersection of business, healthcare, and technology that powers today’s innovative economy. Our students are prepared to think critically and analyze complex data to inform business decisions and are prepared to be leaders in STEM fields. International students with F1 visas graduating from this program may apply for a 24-month extension to their OPT in the U.S.
On average, our facilities were rated "Excellent" or "Very Good" - 2018 survey of graduates.
97% of respondents agreed "Faculty members were willing to work with me." - 2018 survey of graduates
93% agreed the program promotes teamwork - 2018 survey of graduates
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917