Learn from dedicated faculty who have succeeded at Big Four and other prestigious accounting firms, major corporations, and government agencies. Offered as a major.
ACCOUNTING AT BRYANT
Our Accounting program, ranked in the top 4% by College Factual, features distinctive real-world learning experiences, opportunities to excel at accounting competitions such as the PwC Challenge Case Competition, and solid preparation for major professional exams that set you apart.
- Your experiential learning includes faculty-supervised internships at global corporations, Big Four accounting firms, and more.
- Set yourself apart by gaining a solid foundation for major professional examinations including the CPA, CMA, CIA, CFM, and CISA exams.
- Benefit from our expanded focus on emerging technology and innovative programs that will position you for leadership in the rapidly changing profession.
- Complete two courses toward your Master of Science in Accounting degree.
- Opportunity to acquire required credits for CPA certification in 4 1/2 years in Bryant’s MSA program.
- Bryant University Accounting students have the highest CPA exam pass rate among schools in Rhode Island. Multiple Bryant students have received the prestigious Elijah Watt Sells Award, which rewards outstanding performance on the CPA exam.
WATCH: Associate Professor Daniel Ames, Ph.D., describes what makes our Accounting program stand out.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's graduates
College Factual 2022 ranks our Accounting program in the top 4% of programs in the country.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant’s renowned Accounting program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Accounting alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an Accounting internship through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Accounting Association
- National Association of Black Accountants
- The Archway student newspaper treasurer
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during junior year
- Mentor IDEA participants as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Alternative Spring Break participant
- Management 200 service-learning class
- PwC Challenge Case Competition
- Bryant Scholars
- Honors Program
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917