Our program, developed with the insights of industry experts, combines programming, statistics, machine learning, big data management, and business domain knowledge. Offered as a major.
Learn from faculty with analytics advanced degrees and data scientists who consult and work in the industry. Develop skills to participate in the analytics/big data lifecycle — from problem definition through data acquisition to the presentation of results.
- Focus on developing actionable outcomes and high-level skills for communicating results.
- Be well-prepared for certification in Python, Databrick, Tableau, Teradata, Blockchain, and other data and analytic applications.
- Engage in applied learning through execution of real-world projects in the classroom and through capstone projects where you act as a consultant for a real company, internships, and co-ops.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant’s graduates.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Bryant graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
Where Our Students Go
Bryant students go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Build your professional network through the help of data scientists and applied analytics, statistics, and information systems alumni who are leaders in their fields.
- Secure internships and co-ops in a variety of industries by working with faculty and through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities from 400+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Scientific Community Initiative
- Data Science Association
- Women in Technology Club
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Information Technology services department at Bryant
- High School Analytics Camp volunteer
- Bryant-sponsored analytics conferences participant
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Bryant App-a-Thon competition
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917